We ran a social innovation edition of our First Fridays for Startups Programme which you can watch at any stage at the links below.
Keynote: How ChangeX Secured €1M in a Pandemic Watch Back Here!
Speaker: Paul O'Hara (ChangeX)
Lightning Talks: For-Profit or Not For-Profit... That is the question Watch Back Here!
Speakers: James Clifford (FoodCloud) Lizzy Hayashida (Change Donations) Giustina Mizzoni (CoderDojo)
thank you so much everyone
Awesome training contents incorporating Design Thinking! Excellent @Benjamin!!
Wonderful news Benjamin! @Adeyinka Adewale @SETH AMOFAH
Hi everyone, I think this is also a place we can share from!!
We are again happy, with our new intake we were able to receive and trained 54 participants in which 20 of them will soon begin the professional development to grow their business ideas. please get a summary of the program below !! INTRODUCTION:
Improving communication skills, shifting negative perspective, and limiting beliefs for a better living, This training developed a range of essential health and effective habits, shifted refugees and local youths/people to a positive perspective of how they think of their status. were able to gain the Communication skills to know how to avoid making misunderstandings and common mistakes when communicating their needs and feelings, how to work in their respective team/families empathetically and synergistically, know how to transmit the message across using nonviolent communication. Therefore, growing refugee’s initiatives/projects in increasing and strengthening their capacity of working
· Enhance the effectiveness when communicating with each other, friendly and familiar
· Support youths/refugees identify what limits them from being productive in their hosting community
· Support refugees and local youth shift from their limiting beliefs by building a new culture
· Expanding and growing refugees initiatives/projects capacity, in increasing and strengthening their capacity of working, for continuous positive impact
· Design thinking
· Teamwork and collaboration
· self-organization system
· What is limiting belief?
· How to blast through the habit that holds you behind?
· Communication skills and progress
The training was conducted in a very attractive, innovative, and enthusiastic way. The entire training sessions included pre and post-evaluation, slide show, group work, group discussions/assignments, and video projection.